Lark Street BID Board of Directors
The Lark Street BID has eleven members on its Board of Directors. Eight are elected by BID Members at the Annual Meeting in the following membership classes:
- Six (6) directors shall be owners of commercial or residential property;
- One (1) director representing tenants pursuant to a commercial lease
- One (1) director representing tenants pursuant to a residential lease.
- Three (3) directors with one member appointed by each of the following: the Mayor of the City of Albany, the Common Council of the City of Albany, and the Comptroller of the City of Albany.
Board members serve 2 years terms.
The remaining three seats are reserved for representatives of the Mayor, Albany Common Council, and the City Comptrollers Office. They serve at the pleasure of the appointer.
Dan Atkins (Chair) | Jonathan M. Brust (Vice Chair) | Collin Rost (Treasurer)
Commercial/Residential Owners (6):
- Dan Atkins (Commercial – Oh Bar)
- Jeff Gritsavage (Residential)
- August Rosa (Pint-Sized)
- Will Phan (Commercial – LAX)
- Collin Rost (Commercial – Lark Tavern)
- Michael Keller – (Commercial Owner – Lionheart Pub)
Commercial Tenant (1):
Jonathan M. Brust (Commercial – Enigma.Co)
Residential Tenant (1):
Joseph Berben (Berben & Wolff’s Vegan Delicatessen)
City Representatives (3):
- Richard Conti (Albany Common Council Member & President Pro Tempore)
- Darius Shahinfar (City Treasurer)
- Bill Brandow
Assistant Executive Director